Ladies Wine Dinner at Kee Club
On October 24, the chic private members club, Kee Club, in Central will be hosting a special wine dinner for ladies with internationally celebrated Master of Wine, Debra Meiburg. Debra Meiburg will share her tips and secrets on wine-pairing as she has selected a few exquisite wines for the five-course dinner.
The menu includes:
- scallop tartar paired with Dom Perignon, 1995
- lobster and langoustine "Pot au Feu" paired with Château Grillet, 1999
- veal tenderloin coated with parmesan on foie gras risotto and black truffle paired with Pommard, Clos des Epeneaux, Comte Armand, 1990
- 400-day grain-fed beef tenderloin, escargot ravioli with goat cheese paired with Château d'Issan, Vintage, 1989
- passion fruit crème brûlée paired with Cheâteau Doisy Daene, Barsac, 2001
The event welcomes both members and non-members and is priced at HK$3,288 per person.
For more information and reservations, please call +852 2810-9000.