Mischief and Mayhem Lunch At Amber
Continuing with its Epicurean Series at its private wine room, Amber at the The Landmark Mandarin Oriental in Central presents a Mischief and Mayhem luncheon on October 22. With outstanding wines from the Mischief and Mayhem winery in the Côte d'Or Region, the premium selections will include Meursault Pemier Cru Les Genevrieres 2005 and Clos Vougeot Grand Cru 2005, awarded 95 and 93 points in Wine Spectator, respectively.
The tempting five-course lunch includes:
- amuse bouches paired with 2009 Mischief & Mayhem, Bourgogne Blanc
- dungeness crab and salad paired with 2007 Mischief & Mayhem, Puligny-Montrachet
- fregola sara (prepared like risotto with Alsatian bacon, wild mushroom in carbonara style) paired with 2005 Mischief & Mayhem, Meursault Premier Cru 'Les Genevrieres'
- corn-fed chicken breast wrapped in silver beet paired with 2006 Mischief & Mayhem, Nuits-Saint-Georges 'Premier Cru Les Damodes'
- lamb greffeuille paired with 2005 Mischief & Mayhem, Clos Vougeot Grand Cru
- guanaja chocolate and coffee ice-cream.
The event is limited to 20 seats and priced at HK$1,250 per person.
For reservations, please call +852 2132-0066.