Vinosseur Wine Club at Tosca
Apart from popular choices like pinot grigio and sangiovese, a wide variety of Italian grape types remain unfamiliar to most diners in Hong Kong. To provide a chance to learn about and understand these grape types, the Ritz-Carlton in West Kowloon is hosting a connoisseurs’ dinner at Tosca as its sixth event of the Vinosseur Wine Club, a unique concept for wine aficionados to socialise and share their experiences on wine appreciation.
Tosca’s chef de cuisine, Vittorio Lucariello, will showcase a special four-course menu to pair with seven carefully selected Italian wines. The wine selections will feature eight different indigenous grape varieties, which include:
- Falanghina, Beneventano, Vesevo from Campania
- Arneis, 21 Settembre, Luca Abrate from Piemonte
- Montepulciano d' Abruzzo Riserva, Zavatti from Abruzzo
- Aglianico, Taurasi, Feudi di San Gregorio from Campania
- Veneto Blend, Valpolicella Classico Superiore, Quintarelli
- Veneto Blend, Amarone 'Casa dei Bepi', Viviani
- Verduzzo, Pensiero, Petrussa
The wine pairing is available exclusively on August 1 at HK$1,780 per person; or at HK$1,580 for members of the Vinosseur Wine Club.
For reservations, please call +852 2263-2270.